RAWLE & HENDERSON’s Commercial Transactions Group is experienced in commercial transactions ranging from complex, multi-million-dollar asset purchase agreements to simple employment contracts. Over the years, we have handled transactions for clients of all types, including both profit and non-profit organizations, corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships, and sole proprietorships. Each of those representations has been tailored to the needs of the particular client. In some matters, we handle all stages of a transaction, from the initial due diligence to negotiation, drafting, closing, and post closing. In other instances, our involvement is limited to merely drafting, reviewing and/or revising contracts.
Our Commercial Transactions Group has negotiated and drafted agreements such as:
* Business financing, including secured and unsecured loan transactions
* Buying, selling, merging, and consolidating businesses, including significant asset purchase agreements
* Employment contracts, including drafting and enforcing restrictive covenants
* Formation, operation, and dissolution of privately held business entities, including sole proprietorships, limited liability companies, and corporations
* Forming strategic alliances and joint ventures
* Physician and Medical Practice transactions, including employment contracts, the purchase and sale of medical practices, medical staff issues, joint ventures, and agreements between medical practices, hospitals and health care systems
* Private corporate formation and registration issues
* Product licensing, distribution, and marketing
* Real Estate transactions, including the sale and lease of commercial and residential property
* Creation and operation of special purpose entities
* Shareholder and other owner relationships and agreements
* Trademark registration and other intellectual property protection
RAWLE & HENDERSON’s attorneys have dedicated themselves to providing the highest quality representation in a comprehensive range of business transactions. To achieve this, we establish a strategic partnership with our clients designed to meet the business goals of our clients by identifying all significant legal and business issues relating to each transaction and by anticipating and seeking to avoid future legal issues by eliminating contractual ambiguities and minimizing risks.
Our transactional attorneys realize that the key to our success stems from taking the time to learn about the nature of our clients’ business operations, to anticipate and prevent future disputes that could lead to litigation, and to methodically work to meet our clients’ transactional needs.