David Ira Rosenbaum, chairperson of the firm’s Commercial Transaction and Commercial Litigation practice groups, recently negotiated, drafted and closed the following real estate transactions:
1. Renewed and Restated Commercial Lease of a 2,858 sq. ft. Main Line Medical Office;
2. Commercial Lease of an 8,251 sq. ft. Professional Office in a Center City Philadelphia Class A Building;
3. Commercial Lease of an 11,173 sq. ft. Professional Office in a Center City Philadelphia Class A Building;
4. Commercial Lease of a 2,476 sq. ft. Court Reporting Office in a Center City Philadelphia Class A Building;
5. Commercial Lease of a 1,635 sq. ft. Chestnut Hill Dental Office;
6. Assignment of a Commercial Lease of a Medical Office Suite in Northeast Philadelphia Hospital.
David regularly represents clients in a wide variety of transactional matters, including complex, multi-million dollar asset purchase agreements, employment contracts, real property leases and purchase agreements, joint ventures and simple vendor contracts. He is the author of an award winning article on “The Top Ten Mistakes When Drafting and Negotiating Contracts.” David has also served as an Adjunct Professor at Temple University’s School of Law and as a Judge Pro Tem in the Court of Common Pleas of Philadelphia County. David is a cum laude graduate of Temple University School of Law and obtained an A.B. Degree in Political Economy from Vassar College.
David is admitted to practice law in both Pennsylvania and New Jersey as well as in the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Middle Districts of Pennsylvania and the District of New Jersey. He also has been admitted to perform appellate work in both the Third Circuit Court of Appeals and U.S. Supreme Court.